Film ID: YFA 5102 THE CONSECRATION OF THE PARISH CHURCH OF ST. AIDAN, WHEATLEY HILL, DONCASTER 1957 Visitor TabsDescription This is a film from the Douthwaite Collection of the Consecration of the Parish Church of St. Aidan, Doncaster. The film begins showing a sign for the Consecration of the Parish Church of St. Aidan. A large congregation stands outside the church as the bell rings. A car pulls up and a woman comes out. Then a church parade arrives, walking past the roundabout in the road outside the church, with the Boy Scouts at the rear. The clergy and Bishop emerge from a back door and walk around to the front entrance. Inside the brand new interior of the Church is seen. Outside there is a noticeboard for St Aidan, Parish Church of Wheatley Hill, giving the times of the services.